Privacy verklaring

woensdag 7 juli 2010

Potpourri quilt top

Finaly my shoulders are alot better so I could iron the quilt top and make the photo.
And now I can sandwich the quilt and start quilting !!!

My next large project will be the SBS (short for the Sylvia bridal Sampler). I'm going to make this with a white background fabric (which I have orderd and will arrive soon) and combine it will all sort of blue fabrics.
But I still have to wait for the white fabric to arrive, so till that time I have began te make some little basket blocks. 
This is for a little wall quilt with a total of 12 blocks. The blocks are only  4 inch.


And YES .... The Netherlands won last night and there are going to play in the final of the FIFA world cup in South Africa on sunday !

4 opmerkingen:

Erna zei

Hoi Carin wat een prachtige quilt en voor de SBS heb je ook alweer van die mooie kleurtjes, mooi gedaan hoor
Liefs
Erna

Deb zei

I love your quilt. Can't wait to see it completely finished. And love your start on Sylvia's Bridal Quilt. I've been eyeballing that one myself and think that after I finish up the Farmer's Wife quilt I'm going to start that one.

Lainey zei

Carin your quilt is just awesome.
Lovely start on your wall quilt too.

Meadows08 zei

Your quilt is beautiful, it amazes me how much work goes into quilting!

Go Netherlands! My husband has family in The Hague (and other places in Holland) and we're looking forward to the game today!