Privacy verklaring

zondag 31 oktober 2010

28. Brumelda's birthday ...

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Brumelda
happy birthday to you !
Hip hip ... HOORAY !

"Happy birthday Brumelda, I see you have put on your party hat".

"Yes of course, not everyone has their birthday on halloween".

"Because it is your birthday you may choose the fabric we can use for the SBS block".

"I may choose the fabric ... oh boy ... I love halloweenfabrics, so ....".

Oops I forgot that part. Can't believe I let choose her the next fabric.

"Let me see ... I love this fabric, but that one too. Or will I pick that one with the spiderweb on it? Oh wait ... I see a beautiful one ....".

"Carin look ... how about this one? I realy love this one with those little bats".

"Its a beautiful fabric Brumelda. Come give it to me and I will cut the pieces I need for the block. But its your birthday and on a birthday you recieve presents, so here is one for you Brumelda".

"Ohhh a present for me? What is it? Let me think .. is it a new magicwand? Or maybe candy corn? No I think it is *autumnpotpourri".
(* mixture of lizardlegs, toad eyes, fairydust, batwings, dry worms etc.)

"Just open your present and you will see what it is".

Brumelda rips of the paper and when she sees what in it she is a moment quiet.

"What is it Brumelda, don't you like it?".

"Don't like it? I LOVE it !! Ohhh ... now nobody can't forget my last name Silvermoon. I can't believe you bought me such a beautiful present. Thank you so much".

 "When I saw that necklage with the silveren moon I thought you would like that. And your name is Smiling Brumelda Silvermoon so thats why I bought you this".

"I never had such a wonderful birthday Carin, so thank you very much. Are we going to bake some cake today?".
"Of course Brumelda".

~~~~~~~~

I too had some birthdaypresents in the mail yesterday.

From Saskia I got some wonderful halloween fabric from the serie Boo Bears!
From Elza I got a lovely stitcherie pattern wih button for a needlecase

And from Chantal I got a beautiful charmpack with christmas fabric. I love those colors !!

Ladies thank you so much for these unexpected gifts !

11 opmerkingen:

Gina zei

Happy Birthday to you both.
Samhain blessings to you all

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Karen zei

What a special day! Birthday wishes for you. And what great taste you have...love your new fabrics.

Enjoy your special day!

Rosa Forino zei

Happy Birthday to you both.
kiss of italy rosa.kreattiva

Anoniem zei

Happy Birthday to both of you! And happy Samhain. I wrote a post about "Oidhche Shamhna" inspired by you!

Micki zei

Happy Birthday to you both and hope you enjoyed your Samhain.
Micki

Micki zei

Happy Birthday to you both and hope you enjoyed your Samhain.
Micki

Wendy zei

Happiest birthday wishes!! Beautiful gifts all the way around! :)

Annelies zei

Happy Birthday !!

blueladie zei

Happy Birthday! Sure was a special day. Always love reading your blog, Carin. :) Cathryn

Madammeke Ongeduld zei

happy birthday brunelda

Anne Ida zei

A belated happy birthday to both of you! Maybe especially Brumelda - I'm happy to share my birthday with you, Ms. Silvermoon :o)

Both of you had some lovely presents! And you made another wonderful block for your SBS, Carin.